Wisdom is a way of knowing that goes beyond one’s mind, one’s rational understanding, and embraces the whole of a person: mind, heart, and body.
The Wisdom Way of Knowing
This deep way of knowing ourselves, others and God is the path of our Spiritual Journey. There are many time–honored tools, like Spiritual Direction, the Enneagram, Meditation and Journaling that help us on this path of discovery and transformation.
Be sure to come visit Bev’s blog to see what Bev’s been thinking about and join in on the discussion.
Put simply, life is a God-given opportunity to become who
we are, to affirm our own inner true Spiritual nature, and to claim our truth, but most of all to say Yes to the One who calls us Beloved. ~ Henri Nouwen
Spiritual Direction is an ancient practice of listening deeply to the soul’s true wisdom. Spiritual Direction is about noticing the Sacred Thresholds in our lives. There are many reasons to choose Spiritual Direction:
- A desire to grow in self-knowledge.
- A sacred space to process and heal during a time of loss or grief.
- Seeking or wanting to deepen your relationship with God.
- A desire to integrate spirituality into your daily life.
- Looking for discernment when facing a transition. A place to process your life circumstances (job, marriage, relationships, etc.)
- Time and space to get in touch with your deepest desires and feelings which will help you grow in self-knowledge and transformation.
Fee Schedule: $50-$75 per session.
Bev is available for all sessions in person or online video conferencing, via Skype or Facetime. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact Bev Gaines at 206.842.8200, 360.981.3013 or firstname.lastname@example.org.